Chrome bookmarks are a great way to open all your favourite web sites with one click. I have a few news web sites that I like to read daily, and before I came across this solution opening each web site was a tedious affair. Now all I do is click once and all my favourite news sites are opened in their own tab.
I set this up using a MacBook Pro, MacOS Mojave, and Chrome. However this will work just as well on Windows and Linux machines running Chrome.
- Open Chrome and click on the ‘Customise and control Google Chrome’ button to the right of the address bar
- On the dropdown menu hover on ‘Bookmarks’ and ensure ‘Show Bookmarks Bar’ is checked
- Right click on the ‘Bookmark Bar’ and select ‘Add Folder’
- Now open each of your favourite sites and bookmark them to this newly created folder
- To open them all in one click, hold the Command key and click on the folder. Technically I guess thats 2 things, but still only one mouse click 😉